CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Trains and IKEA




I had planned on taking the kiddos to the train museum and IKEA this morning, but completely forgot that M-Dog still has pre-k on Tue/Thurs. So, we did some math and language arts worksheets and then I told the kids their assignment was to work as a team to build the "ultimate fort" in our family room. I meant to take a picture, but completely forgot! Guess we'll have to do it again. =) It was a great time-consumer.

After M-Dog was done with pre-k and speech therapy, we headed to Old Sacramento to the train museum. They had a great time, and afterwards we went on to IKEA. Ah, I love that place. We picked up THIS easel for $14.99! Oh, and some fun kitchen food organizers. I could go for like a $1,000 shopping spree there. Or more.


No comments:

Post a Comment